This website uses cookies. Click here for more information. Privacy Policy
Ok

Related Regions: Argentina, South America, Southern Hemisphere

Caviahue Reviews

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Caviahue

Planning a ski trip to Caviahue? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Caviahue stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Caviahue review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.
  • 3.3

Our overall star rating is not based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• Beginner

• 3 Star Reviews (0)
  • 2 Star Reviews (0)
  • 1 Star Reviews (0)

Helpful Highlights:

I have been to Caviahue 3 times in maybe 7 years. I love the place it is incredibly beautiful and friendly. I am an alpine ski tourer and there are all kind...

• 3.3
  • Pat Wright (10th May 2009)

• touch-snow.ch (11th September 2008)

i completely agree with the review before, but: the hot springs in copahue are closed during wintertime (june-september). the ski resort is at 1 km from the...

• southamerica ( 5th June 2008)

I was in Caviahue in 2004 and really liked the resort. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been with huge Araucaria Trees (monkey puzzle tree...

Rate This Resort
Share your experience at this resort to help other skiers.
  • *
  • Value
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert
Snow report and powder alarms!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and conditions

NOTE: We will not publish posts containing:

• Profanity or threats
  • Personal insults
  • Reports of violent criminal activity
  • Commercial e-mail addresses or phone numbers
  • Text entirely in ALL CAPS
  • Hearsay
  • HTML

See our Posting Policy for more information about our posting criteria.

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

* Required

NOTE: If you represent the management of this property and would like to respond to a review, please use the management response form.