UK
Compare
Favourites

Related Regions: Colorado, United States, Denver, North America, Boulder, Summit County

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Loveland

Planning a ski trip to Loveland? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Loveland stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Loveland review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: MJ CH - 4th January 2020

• Nightlife
  • 2Terrain Park
  • Value
Location only
Old facility, No safety bar on the lift at the Loveland valley, crowed cafeteria,,,,

Full review

Worst ski experience. My son has full-day ski lesson on 12/27/2019 on Friday. My family arrived at the Love land valley about 9am to check in my son for ski group RESERVED lesson starting at 10am. Crowded and no instruction and no sign for check-in and rental process. I was waiting for 3 AND HALF hours to check him in and rent all equipment. The staff kept saying this is the busiest time around the year. Do I have to feel sorry about coming when they're busy? They should've had more staffs or more efficient system, or not have reservations over their capacity. It was 12:30 when my son started his lesson. After lunch served with corn dogs, chips and water, kids were waiting again for escalator in long line and skiing in the short slope. There were 7~8 kids with an instructor in a group. My kid ski down the short slope with escalator only 4 times in the full day lesson. I complained about it to sales supervisor, and she said "sorry" and gave one blank paper for customer feedback. I didn't feel that she was sorry AT ALL. And she said that she would refund $20 for half-day which is not seen anywhere in their website. They ruined my family vacation and wasted my time because they're busy. And they treated me as a lousy customer requesting $20 bucks. Do not go there especially for kids lesson. Or go there when they are NOT busy.

Displaying 1 - 6 of 101 Reviews

1|2|3|4|5

Displaying 1 - 6 of 101 Reviews

1|2|3|4|5

Rate This Resort

Share your experience at this resort to help other skiers.

• Family Friendly
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert

Select Your Overall Rating:

Snow report and powder alarms!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and conditions

NOTE: If you represent the management of this property and would like to respond to a review, please use the management response form.

Latest News

Where's the best early-season skiing in Europe? &copy;Tignes Tourism

Where's the best early-season skiing in Europe?

Make up for time lost at the end of last season, book an early-season ski holiday in 2020/21.
Colorado Snowfall Photo Gallery &copy;Tripp Fay

Colorado Snowfall Photo Gallery

Photos from today's snowfall across the state of Colorado.

Snow Blankets Colorado Overnight with More to Come

Snow, snow and more snow to come for the state that dubs itself "Ski Country, USA."

Loveland Ski Area Now Open

Loveland opened on Oct. 14, making it the third ski area in Colorado to crank up the lifts.

Piste Map

Gallery: Loveland

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favourite ski resorts.