UK
Compare
Favourites

Related Regions: Vermont, United States, Central Vermont, New England, North America

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Pico Mountain

Planning a ski trip to Pico Mountain ? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Pico Mountain stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Pico Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: KC - 8th February 2018

• Nightlife
  • 4Terrain Park
  • 3Value

Full review

Early December 2017 I called to enquire about family deals/packages . I explained to the customer service representative that I came to Pico in 2014 to learn to ski with my children . At the end of the 3 days program in 2014 each of us received a card giving us a season discount if we came back. We never used it. The representative checked with her supervisor and told me that if we bring it back the resort will reactivate the card. During the Christmas break of 2017 we arrived at Pico and went to the guest services to have the cards activated. At the guest services the staff told us that the cards had expired and could not be activated. I explained to them that I had been assured over the phone by the customer service representative, I mentioned the name me of the person I spoke with. To cut a long story the discussion went on for about 45min before they agreed, We had traveled 3 hours and having to haggle for 1 hour for not pleasant. The inconsistency between what we were told came up again the next day at the rental. The first day we were told the return our equipment at the end of the day which we did. When we went to pick up the equipment on day 2 we were told we should not have returned the equipment because the staff would have to readjust the bindings for the skis. Pico needs to make sure the various departments communicate better. Pico should come up with a consistent policy regarding the multi day equipment rental . It would make it easier for the guests and the staff.

Displaying 1 - 6 of 33 Reviews

1|2|3|4|5

Displaying 1 - 6 of 33 Reviews

1|2|3|4|5

Rate This Resort

Share your experience at this resort to help other skiers.

• Family Friendly
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert

Select Your Overall Rating:

Snow report and powder alarms!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and conditions

NOTE: If you represent the management of this property and would like to respond to a review, please use the management response form.