UK

Skier Comments & Photos at ski resorts in Wisconsin

What are the ski conditions like right now at ski resorts in Wisconsin? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from your favourite Wisconsin ski areas to see ski conditions and new snow from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports from Wisconsin are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

timeout=out.global.req.app.locals.timeoutMed
Jason Fassl
I refuse to have a brown Xmas
New Snow : 0cm Machine Groomed0
Daniel’s iPhone
I’m told it’s been and is snowing at gp! Last shift for ski patrol is this Sunday 4/14
New Snow : 0
John and Jack
first time here at Lutsen. My son and I are intermediate skier/boarders and had an absolutely blast on Moose Mountain and Eagle. we spend quite a bit of time on Midwest hills and have been to Arapahoe Basin a few times. This is an excellent option for those in the area . Also the ski in ski out rooms are GREAT. We are really glad we came. The conditions are very good too so much fun to ski like this.
New Snow : Spring Snow80
anonymous
March 2 was wonderful will lots of new Pow, mountain was forgiving and glades where awesome! Next day it was 0 degrees...extra layers needed, barely anyone here.
New Snow : 15cm 0