UK
Compare
Favourites

Related Regions: Argentina, South America, Southern Hemisphere

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Cerro Castor

Planning a ski trip to Cerro Castor? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Cerro Castor stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Cerro Castor review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

• 3.3

Our overall star rating is not based on a simple average but takes several factors, including the age of a review, into account.

• Beginner

• 3 Star Reviews (0)
  • 2 Star Reviews (0)
  • 1 Star Reviews (1)
  • 25

I know all Skis resorts in Argentina. Although I have my heart in Bariloche (different variety of ski alternatives) there always seems...

• juan (8th November 2018)

• alerigat (21st August 2017)

I spent half week in Aug 2017 in Cerro Castor with some friends and we had a good time. The resort is...

Rate This Resort

Share your experience at this resort to help other skiers.

• Family Friendly
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert

Select Your Overall Rating:

Snow report and powder alarms!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and conditions

NOTE: If you represent the management of this property and would like to respond to a review, please use the management response form.