UK
Compare
Favourites

Related Regions: Missouri, United States, North America

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Snow Creek

Planning a ski trip to Snow Creek? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Snow Creek stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Snow Creek review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: Drew Carlson - 6th February 2020

• 4Nightlife
  • 3Terrain Park
  • 5Value
Great price, Nice Resort, Well built runs
Can get Icy, short runs, machine snow

Full review

I am by no means a ski snob I grew up either slumming it out at Mt Baker and 49 degrees north on runs buried in pow, chill vibes, and terrain steep enough to make a kid cry sometimes, or dodging rich people at Stevens pass tearing up groomers. I came into Snow Creek with fairly low expectations having only skied fairly big mountain resorts on the west coast. I showed up in a pair of coveralls a ball cap and a pair of leather mitts I bought for 12 bucks at a hardware store. Despite feeling extremely under dressed compared to what I usually ski in I was unaware of how much fun I was going to have at the creek. I got the college pass for 40 bucks and got my skis from the excellent rental center. the people behind the counter seemed tired but were extremely helpful. I met up with my buddies and we took a lap on the smaller chair to warm up. so far so good. We hit Show Me next and Ill tell ya the lifties are super chill guys and if you are nice and say hey and joke around with them they are just as good as any of the guys and gals I've came across at any other resort. The runs were overall pretty good I hadn't skied for about a year so i didn't go absolutely full send but I was able to hit the bowl and six shooter pretty good and got some great turns early in the night. As the night went on the snow began to re freeze and this is where problems arose. You would start to see these big icy spots develop on the runs and if you hit one just right you'd have to stop for a sec and regain your balance. Also while being a Midwestern ski area with way less snow than we get in the cascades, it is a shame that you are relegated to just the trails as there seems like there is some decent tree skiing to be had if those areas got some snow. Overall though a good little resort with decently steep terrain and good vibes to appease my appetite for skiing while i'm out here for college

Displaying 1 - 6 of 24 Reviews

1|2|3|4

Displaying 1 - 6 of 24 Reviews

1|2|3|4

Rate This Resort

Share your experience at this resort to help other skiers.

• Family Friendly
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert

Select Your Overall Rating:

Snow report and powder alarms!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and conditions

NOTE: If you represent the management of this property and would like to respond to a review, please use the management response form.