Ski and snowboard enthusiasts from around the world:

We have been proud to provide you with free access to snow reports, resort guides and more, and we are beyond grateful for your readership and contributions to our community over the years.

Unfortunately given the changing media landscape, Mountain News Corporation has experienced financial declines in recent years. With additional economic challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic now facing our business, it is not financially viable to continue operating.

Mountain News Corporation and our OnTheSnow and Skiinfo websites will be shutting down. We will explore the possibility of selling, partnering, or contributing assets to another media outlet if there is an opportunity to allow for a consistent or enhanced online experience. For inquiries about Mountain News Corporation, please email Feedback_OTS@mountainnews.com.

We want to thank our loyal employees for their tireless work over the years to bring great information to all of you. We take comfort knowing that our collective passion for the sport of skiing and snowboarding will certainly live on.

We’ll see you on the mountain.

– Mountain News Corporation

UK
Compare
Favourites

Related Regions: Evasion Mont Blanc, Haute Savoie, Northern Alps, France, Europe, Europe Overall, Les Portes du Mont-Blanc

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Megeve

Planning a ski trip to Megeve? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Megeve stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Megeve review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: Alan G - 22nd December 2019

• 4Value
everery thing
non that i found

Full review

I have been there twice. It is a great mountain. If you are a decent skier, and love a huge mountain with so many runs to chose from that this is it. One of my top four resorts.It is up there with Zermatt, Arc 2000, Avoriz, etc.. I go to Europe for a month every year and ski several places. I have been doing this for 20 years so I am well seasoned on good resorts. This is one of them.. My personal experiences. great and friendly hotels and staff. great eating and dining. Fun village and shopping. And yes not everyone speaks English, so use your translator on your phone..I have never gone clubbing in any ski resort, because I go to ski resorts to ski, not get laid.. So I do not have an opinion on the night life of bars and woman. I bring my own. the few times I have gone out at night was more than fun. I am not sure what all the bad reviews are about. It is a great mountain with plenty to do. I will be going back in 2021. Again I go with my wife who does not ski and she finds plenty of things to do. I have never had any issues with this place. But to each their own. Most people who leave bad reviews are either single (and did not get laid) or people who are not grateful that they can afford to go to such a wonderful place to ski.. If you want to shop go to Geneva or Paris.

Displaying 1 - 6 of 7 Reviews

1|2
  • Alan G (22nd December 2019)

• Owen Evans’s iPhone (15th February 2015)

Great resort

• Kattia (30th August 2010)

Megave has beautiful mountains surrounding it and good for skiing. However, I found myself in the most idiotic, pretentious place in Haute...

• Toby (31st January 2008)

Great place to ski & people watch. Fun & relaxed night life. Not that expensive if you have money (should have taken...

• SurreyTom (5th April 2007)

Great if you like stuck-up French people, snotty bar owners and ridiculously strict night club entry policies. However………. Although the resort is...

• anonymous_user (25th January 2007)

Fantatic resort for skiers of all abilities. More sophisticated than your average resort so you should expect a corresponding increase in prices...

Displaying 1 - 6 of 7 Reviews

1|2

Rate This Resort

Share your experience at this resort to help other skiers.

• Family Friendly
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert

Select Your Overall Rating:

Snow report and powder alarms!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and conditions

NOTE: If you represent the management of this property and would like to respond to a review, please use the management response form.

Latest News

10 of the best ski-in/ski-out hotels &copy;Chalet Dolomites

10 of the best ski-in/ski-out hotels

Forget lugging your skis through town, slide straight into these slopeside lodgings instead.
Six ski resorts with cool ice rinks &copy;Simon Garnier

Six ski resorts with cool ice rinks

Fancy an ice fix? Many ski resorts have indoor and outdoor ice-rinks but some just have a little something extra. C...
Top 10 most picturesque ski resorts &copy;Markus Mitterer

Top 10 most picturesque ski resorts

Get your fix of chocolate-box villages and awesome scenery.
Six of the best ski resorts to drive to &copy;La Clusaz

Six of the best ski resorts to drive to

Ski resorts can be anywhere between 7 and 13 hours’ drive from Calais so choose carefully.

Piste Map

Ski Rentals

Louez son matériel de ski

Hotels in Megeve

Hôtel Le Lodge Park Megeve

Compare Prices

Gallery: Megeve

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favourite ski resorts.

Ski and snowboard enthusiasts from around the world:

We’ll see you on the mountain.

– Mountain News Corporation