UK
Compare
Favourites

Related Regions: Andorra, Europe, Europe Overall

Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Grandvalira

Planning a ski trip to Grandvalira? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Grandvalira stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Grandvalira review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience.

by: Ken Williams MD - 20th August 2018

• 4Value
laid back, varied runs
drive from Barcelona

Full review

I was privileged to spend a late season week at Grandvalira during March of this year. It was my first foray to a European resort, and I loved it. I found it to be an easy laid back adventure. There are runs for all abilities. As a newbie to skiing, I'm mostly a green/blue kinda guy. I really enjoyed the red runs as a way to test my growing skills. By the week's end, I was getting more and more comfortable venturing down a couple of easy blacks. I based myself in the El Tarter sector with the lifts within walking distance (a couple of blocks) of my hotel. Great private instructors. Awesome facilities. Would I go back again? FOR SURE. Only drawback was the drive up from Barcelona in my rental car, but it was an adventure in itself. Definitely recommend Grandvalira for great skiing in Andorra.

Displaying 1 - 6 of 16 Reviews

1|2|3

Displaying 1 - 6 of 16 Reviews

1|2|3

Rate This Resort

Share your experience at this resort to help other skiers.

• Family Friendly
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert

Select Your Overall Rating:

Snow report and powder alarms!

By subscribing you agree to our terms and conditions

NOTE: If you represent the management of this property and would like to respond to a review, please use the management response form.

Latest News

Andorra: Imagine your ideal skiing holiday &copy;visitandorra.com

Andorra: Imagine your ideal skiing holiday

With two major areas, Grandvalira and Vallnord, Andorra has become a paradise for ski lovers.
Andorra: The best skiing in the Pyrenees &copy;Grandvalira

Andorra: The best skiing in the Pyrenees

This winter there's even more reason to visit Andorra with a massive 23% drop in prices.
Post Office Report 2014: Prices plunge at leading ski resorts this winter &copy;Les 2 Alpes

Post Office Report 2014: Prices plunge at leading ski resorts this winter

Bulgaria remains cheapest but Austria and Slovenia are closing the gap.
If you build it they will come: Best Snowparks in Europe &copy;Livino.eu

If you build it they will come: Best Snowparks in Europe

Our top 10 banging snowparks in Europe.

Piste Map

Hotels in Grandvalira

Ski Plaza Hotel Grandvalira

Compare Prices

Gallery: Grandvalira

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favourite ski resorts.